Premiering in 2010, this musical comedy was written by local composers Joseph S. Fuoco and Kathleen M. LaRocque.
Set in the early 1900s, it tells the tale of Mario Grimaldi, the great Italian opera composer and Angelique LeBeau, the world’s greatest opera singer as they finish the last leg of their world tour in Rossland, BC. While staying at Rossland’s Shaw Hotel, the famous pair encounter several of the townsfolk, including social climber, Prudence Harrigan, her spoiled daughter, Elizabeth, stock exchange director, BB Wolfe, Constable Sean Woodman and Ellen Brown, an employee of the hotel, whom Mrs. Harrigan torments mercilessly.
- Producer: Dawn Graham
- Stage Director: Quinn Friesen
- Technical Director: Cecil Williamson
- Music Director: Joseph S. Fuoco
- Sound Technician: Paul Harvey
- Lighting Technician: Marcel Charette