The Pajama Game is a musical based on the novel 7½ Cents by Richard Bissell. It features a score by Richard Adler and Jerry Ross.
The story deals with labor troubles in a pajama factory, where worker demands for a seven-and-a-half cents raise are going unheeded. In the midst of this ordeal, love blossoms between Babe, the grievance committee head, and Sid, the new factory superintendent.
- Producer: Wendy Garbe, Jane Agg
- Stage Director: Bruce Fawcett
- Stage Manager: Charles Bailey
- Music Director: Lorne DePaolis
- Choral Director: Lorren Culley
- Lighting Technician: Brian Brownrigg, Dawn Evans